Together We Can Do Big Things In The Arts For Minnesota!
Providing life changing access to the arts at low or no cost is ONLY possible with the support of the amazing donors and humans like you. Your support allows BSOMA to launch its inaugural year and create the momentum needed to reach every child who wishes to grow with the arts. This coming year we hope to serve over 250 kids. Please help us create the highest quality consistent arts education for all.
Please Donate Today! Help us change more kids’ lives through the arts.
- We believe every student should have access to a high quality arts education.
- Every student is precious, cared for, valued and loved.
- We provide arts education that is fun, innovative and relevant.
- We believe the infusion of formal and informal instructional techniques develops a more versatile and well-rounded artist.
BSOMA Founder | Executive Director
BSOMA Program Updates
- We completed a successful Summer Pilot Program serving 100 students from 55+ different schools from all across the Twin Cities Metro
- Parents felt welcomed, appreciated the low cost and high quality instruction
- We’re opening a physical brick & mortar studio space in the Fall of 2017
- 100% Parent Program Satisfaction
- 100% Student Intent To Return
- Interactive Arts Access Tour in Twin Cities Neighborhoods this Summer
- We are vigorously seeking funding opportunities that will increase arts access & impact long & short term